Write For Us
We’re always looking for writers that have awesome ideas. If you want to contribute to Fitzala on a continual basis, let us know and we can work out something to promote your ideas. Just a forewarning, writing for Fitzala takes work. We’ll push you to refine your ideas to come up with the best possible article. You’ll get extensive feedback from us and will work closely with you on revisions.
What we publish
Fitzala accepts submissions for original articles that are 600-1,500 words and relate to health, exercise, and food. Make sure your submission adheres to the following guidelines:
- Has a voice and personality.
- Offers a clear argument
- Is written for people interested in living healthy, losing weight, or working out
- Is supported with convincing arguments, not just opinions. Please fact check and cite where appropriate.
- Formatted for web reading, including short paragraphs and appropriate headings
- Follows our content guidelines
How to submit
Email us your submission in a Google doc or plain text format. You may also attach photos that are high quality, well taken and minimum 650 pixels wide.
What happens next
- We’ll review your submission and decide whether it’s a good fit for Fitzala.
- You’ll receive your marked up first draft back and we’ll discuss what changes are needed.
- If your article is accepted, we’ll schedule the article and let you know when you can expect to see it published.
- After it’s published, Fitzala will promote it on social channels and we expect you to do the same.